Manual Orthopedic Physical Therapy was established in 2002 with the goal of providing a comprehensive, individualized approach to patient care that focuses on function and education to support patient outcomes. Today, our practice is comprised of over a dozen physical and occupational therapists with many years of experience who treat a wide variety of patients and conditions.
Our comprehensive approach to patient care includes:
- An initial 60-minute evaluation where you are able to speak one-on-one with a member of our staff who evaluates your condition and creates an individualized therapeutic exercise program just for you.
- Each subsequent visit will be conducted by the same physical or occupational therapist to focus on your goals and provide continuity between appointments.
- Every visit is tailored to provide you with the highest level of care possible, which means providing you with stretches and exercises you can do at home, as well as educational information about your condition.
Strong Community Involvement
We are proud to be members of the communities where our offices are located, which is why we have partnered with various organizations throughout the area to offer a wide range of additional services. Our affiliations include:
- Southwestern College, where MOPT provides physical therapy to injured athletes.
- The Southwest Sports and Wellness Foundation enables us to provide no-cost injury clinics to high school students throughout the football season and low-cost pre-participation sports screenings, in addition to placing athletic trainers at each football game in the Sweetwater Union High School District.
- BodyWise Acupuncture and Total Wellness provides acupuncture services in our Rancho del Rey clinic Monday through Friday, with appointments made in our Eastlake clinic on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Our membership with the Chula Vista Chamber of Commerce allows us to meet other community leaders, get involved in local issues and events, and create strategic collaborations.
- Being part of the American Physical Therapy Association network allows us to keep informed on the latest practices, regulations, news, professional growth and educational opportunities relevant to physical and occupational therapy.
We would love to show you the MOPT difference! Contact us today to schedule your initial one-on-one evaluation or to learn more about our two offices.