February 2021 COVID-19 Update
In this crazy time of uncertainty, We wanted to make sure that you are aware that MOPT is open for in-person therapy sessions. We feel that it is important to continue to provide quality, one-on-one, manual based therapy while ensuring the safety of our patients and staff. As such, we are following all CDC guidelines to ensure a safe therapeutic environment for our patients and staff. Currently, MOPT is able to offer all of our normal services with the exception of Aquatic Therapy.
What we are doing…
- Screening patients upon entering the clinic:
- Health questionnaire.
- taking temperatures.
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Sanitizing every piece of equipment after EVERY use.
- MOPT staff continually wash their hands and use hand sanitizer between patients.
- All MOPT staff that are in direct patient contact are wearing KN95 masks.
What our patients can do…
- Self monitor and do not attend therapy if you feel any symptoms. While it may be tempting to come in for your treatment if you “just have a cough,” we do ask that you reschedule your appointment if you are feeling at all sick. In the meantime (and if your strength allows), continue with your prescribed home exercise program, and reach out to your therapist via phone or email if you have any questions.
Lastly, If you are still uncomfortable to come in for therapy, MOPT offers telehealth. Call the office to inquire.
Wishing you good health!!!